Friday, December 11, 2009

My Almost Perfect Tree


I have finally gotten my very own Christmas tree! I am extremely excited to show it off! I love plugging it in and watching it cast its warm glow over my apartment. The only problem is that it is a bit generic. You see it was all purchased from Wal-Mart. Let me make it clear that I appreciate their very low prices because without them, this Christmas staple would not have been possible. But one day, I want each branch to hold an ornament that has meaning to me, whether it is from a vacation or for a special event, I dream of a unique personal tree all my own. I also need to sew a tree skirt, it looks a little bare, almost as if the tree needs a blanket to keep its feet warm.

For now though, it is perfect, just perfect. A very merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment