Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Christmas List


I know that I promised to write my list of what I wanted to do when I went home for Thanksgiving and now here I am already counting down the days until I hop on that plane and head home for Christmas! My how time flies!

So here is a peek at my list of things that I hope to squeeze in while being home once again.

1. Bake cookies (The picture is from last year when my spectacular former roommate Karissa
whipped out her family's sugar recipe. We're talking hundreds of cookies people, but we
decorated them all!)
2. Go on a walk around the neighborhood and see the lights
3. See the Henry Doorly Zoo lights
4. Drive by the Gene Leahy Mall lights
5. Learn to make Mom's famous baklava (strange that she makes Greek pastries, maybe her
questionable ethnicity has been solved)
6. Sled, if there is sufficient snow coverage
7. Watch Muppets Christmas Carol, Holiday Inn, Charlie Brown's Christmas and my favorite,
White Christmas
8. Wake up to fresh cinnamon rolls and Bing belting tunes
9. Kenny G, Dean, Frank and Mannheim Steamroller (I have awoken to my mother blasting this
at 7 in the morning, I cannot wait!)
10.Go hiking in the freezing cold

No comments:

Post a Comment