Monday, December 17, 2012

Still Learning


Something hit me square in the face today. Metaphorically speaking of-course. 

I had a moment when I realized that you get back in this world what you put out there. 

I know, brilliant, right? 

It's such a simple concept and on some level I always knew this, but I took on this day exuding positiveness. It came natural as I kept a smile on my face and a bounce in my step and lo and behold, what was the reaction from those around me? Smiles, kind comments and a universal good mood in the air. Now maybe it is the Christmas spirit embedding itself in our lives, but it struck me as being so very nice to experience kindness and happiness in this sometimes difficult world. Whether a powerful lesson or a strong reminder, I am so grateful.

P.S.- Don't you love this print? It's from this fantastic shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment