Thursday, October 29, 2009

Childish Fun


Isn't this balloon witch incredible? This past Saturday I attended a spectacular Halloween party where they had the most impressive balloon artist. I think it is an art form all it's own. I mean look at that boiling cauldron!

I love Halloween and all it's childish fun. I like to think that the holiday should remain old fashioned with bobbing for apples, those orange and black taffy candies and ghost costumes made out of sheets. None of that gore and horror. Nope, not for me.

Halloween of-course also means candy corn and those marshmallow pumpkins. Once a year, I feel justified enjoying handfuls of these colorful bites. If you haven't treated yourself to a bag, do yourself a favor and get some. Quickly, the fun ends Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment