Saturday, January 19, 2013

My Version of the 365 Project





Have you heard of the 365 Project? I love this idea that I saw on this blog, A Beautiful Mess. Those two ladies are seriously cool and have some amazing ideas. So I decided to try my hand at taking a photo a day. I thought it was such a great way to make sure that I get that camera of mine in my hands. I didn't pick a specific theme, so I wouldn't stress too much and would have some creative freedom. So far it is working, at least with me picking up my camera, not the quality of my photographs, but I think it is key for me to practice. I know if I stick with it, I'll see improvement, but bear with me as I go. 

Above are some recent shots I snagged before the Christmas decorations were taken down from the business park.

Happy long Weekend to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment