Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Looking Forward To...


I am sure that I can't be the only one that loves to look forward to things! So much so that I start countdowns to events/trips/special occasions way before they are necessary. I mean I've started months out from upcoming things, marking each day off in my planner, just so I can cross out one more day. I think I took a personality test once that pegged me as "futuristic" meaning I'm constantly looking ahead. I know, I know not always a good thing, but you can't convince me that looking forward to and anticipating something fun is a flaw.

Anyway, I depart on a mom/daughter weekend this Friday (followed by a work trip for the first half of next week), but I am so, so excited! Arizona here we come! Crossing fingers for mid-seventies and sunshine. You can bet I'm counting down.

P.S. - I think the idea of featuring a "Looking Forward To..." on here more often, so you may see more countdowns soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment